Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week 2 weigh in.......

It's been a tough week. I've learned a lot about what foods and drinks are good and which I should COMPLETELY stay away from. After all this, and introducing Bikram Yoga to my routine, the magic number is:

                        229.6

 Yup, another 3.4 lbs lost. My personal goal for this week was to get into the 220's so I was rather excited to see that number. Adding Bikram yoga to my routine really made me change the way I was eating during the first week. I definitely have to drink a lot more water because passing out during yoga is not fun. Because my class ends at 10 p.m. and I don't get home until 10:30 p.m., I have to make sure to just have something really light I can eat if I'm hungry. Usually I've opted for fruit, Greek yogurt, or a 100 calorie pack of Snack Well's Chocolate Chip Cookies (Sooooo good lol). I've also learned what to completely stay away from. As much as it pains me, le ugh, i've discovered that Pinot Grigio will be the death of me with this diet. I love wine, i do, but i have to cut it out completely if this diet is going to be effective. I'm getting into the habit of weighing myself every morning. Usually my weight goes down by half a pound every morning. The morning after I had 2 glasses of wine, it went up by 1 lb. No Bueno!! So there you go. With all that being said, the energy level is still up, motivation is still at 100%, and the beach body is starting to show. :)

Stay healthy my friends!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment